Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:34:44 — 131.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Support the show and get double the episodes by subscribing to bonus episodes for $5/month at patreon.com/champagnesharks. Also, remember to review and rate the podcast in Itunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/champ…d1242690393?mt=2.
Today we talk about the growing proliferation of murder-suicide meltdown, terrorists and MRA types among black male community. Also, what’s up with Tyrese?
Discussed in this episode:
- Doug E.Fresh’s attempt in 1992 to cash in on the Hammer trend. If you read the comments to the video, people are still mad about it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY36Iy1dt9g
- An example of the modern trend of rappers excusing wearing dresses due to the idea money justifies it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EenB09LACZ0. Lord Jamar on VladTV discusses the wack stuff modern rappers will justify for attention and money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HS-xVOb_Tg
- Akilah Hughes, who we discussed in episode 43, throws Donna Brazile, a fellow black liberal, under the bus for going agains the mainstream Dems, using the “cookout” language: https://twitter.com/AkilahObviously/status/926958581781614592. My thread on it: https://twitter.com/RickyRawls/status/926981884298571777.
- Tyrese’s rambling crying rant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMEbCO23rw
- “Tyrese Says Will and Jada-Pinkett Smith Gave Him $5 Million To Stay Off Social Media And Pay Legal Fees” https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/11/05/will-and-jada-pinkett-smith-tyrese.html