Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:07:56 — 94.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Support the show and get double the episodes by subscribing to bonus episodes for $5/month at patreon.com/champagnesharks. Also, remember to review and rate the podcast in Itunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/champ…d1242690393?mt=2.
Today I’m joined by Ian Danskin of Innuendo Studios, who can be found on twitter at http://twitter.com/innuendostudios. We’re here to talk about his new Youtube video series on dealing with the Alt-Right, “The Alt-Right Playbook.” You can support his work via Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/InnuendoStudios.
- “The Alt-Right Playbook: Introduction” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGawJIseNY. “The Alt-Right Playbook: Control the Conversation” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGawJIseNY. “The Alt-RIght Playbook: Never Play Defense” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVkJvieaOA
- Data and Society website’s papers https://datasociety.net/output/
- “Media Manipulation and Disinformation Online” by Alice Marwick and Rebecca Lewis https://datasociety.net/pubs/oh/DataAndSociety_MediaManipulationAndDisinformationOnline.pdf
- The Authoritarians by Bob Altemeyer http://theauthoritarians.org/Downloads/TheAuthoritarians.pdf
- Don’t Think of a Pink Elephant by George Lakoff http://amzn.to/2DaCh9v
- Anti-Semite and Jew: An Exploration of the Etiology of Hate by Jean-Paul Sartre http://amzn.to/2CJiInR
- The #ianlivetweetshisresearch hashtag: https://twitter.com/hashtag/IanLivetweetsHisResearch?src=hash