Go to http://patreon.com/champagnesharks to become a Patreon subscriber for $5/month and get early access to free episodes and access to over 70 archived subscriber-only episodes not available on the main, free podcast feed. You also get access to a Patreon-subscriber-only voice and chat server on the app Discord.
We discuss the Breakfast Club trying to save face and help Kamala Harris (with lies) after her disastrous Breakfast Club appearance. We also discuss millenials and their obsession with getting chose.
Discussed in this episode:
- “Meghan McCain, Fox News Try To Smear Kamala Harris’ Breakfast Club Quotes” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tshf9xeV6Xw
- “Charlamagne & DJ Envy Defend Kamala Harris Against Fox News “Lie” | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flIsRYN6vx8
- The viral tweet that actually started the conversation about Kamala Harris’s rap knowledge levels (not Fox News) https://twitter.com/joshieecs/status/1095078260768153602
- “Rising Instagram Stars Are Posting Fake Sponsored Content” https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/12/influencers-are-faking-brand-deals/578401/
- “BuzzFeed Paid the Teen Making Its Top Quizzes in Free Swag” http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/buzzfeed-top-traffic-quizzes-teen.html
- The blog entry of the laid-off Buzzfeed staff employee formerly in charge of quizzes who was replaced by community users who do them for nothing http://www.fluxblog.org/2019/01/how-laid-off-are-you/
Co-produced & edited by Aaron C. Schroeder / Pierced Ears Recording Co, Seattle WA (firstname.lastname@example.org)